The event Building Startups in Ghana, organised by Survey54 in partnership with Zuberi Pay Ghana, seeks to bring together Ghanaians, Africans in diaspora and other interested global stakeholders looking to start a financial technology solution on the continent.
This event will be taking a deep dive into the success factors required to kickstart a fintech solution in Africa, and participants will network with like-minded global tech entrepreneurs in a relaxed atmosphere.
Participants will gain insightful knowledge from industry experts Stephan Eyeson (CEO, Survey54), Nana Adomako (Co-Founder, Zuberi), Mubarak Sumaila (CEO, BezoMoney), and other tech founders.
Register to attend Building Startups in Ghana here.
1. Why attend Building Startups in Ghana?
Building Startups in Ghana is an opportunity for fintech entrepreneurs to access professional recommendations, pitch their business solutions, learn from seasoned founders and interact with potential investors.
2. Who is Building Startups in Ghana for?
- Africans in the diaspora interested in investing in tech start-ups.
- Africans in the diaspora seeking investors for their tech start-up.
- Africans in the diaspora and back home interested in starting a fintech solution in Africa.
- Tech start-up founders and stakeholders looking to network.
- All tech enthusiasts are welcome!
3. Who can pitch their ideas at the event?
A shortlist of 5 tech entrepreneurs will pitch their business ideas to the investors present at the event. Each pitch will last for 10 minutes and 5 minutes allocated for questions and answers. Register now to submit your pitch before December 8th for a chance to qualify.
4. When and where is Building Startups in Ghana holding?
- Date: 21st of December, 2021
- Venue: BURO Ghana (Osu, Accra)
- Time: 6 pm.
Can’t attend? We will be streaming the event live on Survey54’s LinkedIn channel so you won’t miss anything!
Sign me up!
You can register for the event here (limited seats available). See you there!